Friday, August 29, 2008

Stardoll Design!

So anyways I have not wroten a blog for awhile so I shall do one now, the stardoll one that I was talking about before. Just felt like a little update before I leave and when I do I will be posting a lot of stuff on all of the great things or bad things that happen to me on my adventures on my own, even if I am unable to have internet I shall write down what does happen and when I get ahold of that sweet technogly I shall trasphure it all into good ol' My My Here Comes Sarah Dee blogspot.

Now on to the good stuff.
So on stardoll they have this thing where you can make your own designs and put them on to shirts, dresses, pants etc. This however when it first came out was open to everyone and then after a while it only went to the paying members (which I am not) so then *Just a second I just remembered that I was actuly writing a real blog a few days ago like a real blog about real feelings and issues that have something to do with life, anyways I will get on to my random none important stuff that I am writing about right now and maybe go further with my other blog since I have don't finnished it yet.* So anywho when it was first open to everyone I made a shirt and a dress and purchaced it and only made it a patteren but then after it was only for the paying members the whole shirt thing exploded and someone found out that you can arange all the givin shapes to make it resemble charators and symbols and anything that you wanted it to be looking like and then also make it big so that one would take up the whole shirt. So ever since I saw that I was like man I need to become a member, but wait a whole lot of time after words like months they brought it back to the public and then I got all exsited and made designs and bought them on things for my doll for about a week and then it fell short and the exsitement wore off and now I don't do it any more but besides that I have made these to show you. :D

These are the shapes that they give you to use.


These are what I made out of the shapes





















No comments: