Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Just An Update For All Of My Devoted Readers

Dear Devoted Readers,
I know that there are many of you out there and by many of you I mean Jessica, and Amy. I have been trying to promote my blogs so more people will fall in love with me and my lovely stories but so far no luck.
So I was pretty bord at the moment I actuly should be sleeping but I dissided to watch Match Maker instead <3 to that show. Oh if only someone would match make me to a lover.
I really don't have anything to say but I am just going to say what my next blogs will be, so I want to do a video blog and post it on here if I am able to I hope I can and that will either go increadible or discustingly bad, we shall see. I also want to do one show caseing my clothing designs on Stardoll. I should do these soon since I will be moving and I am unsure about the internet situation. Oh and of course these next blogs will be full of RANDOM!

That is all,
Sarah Dee

1 comment:

jessicaMichelle said...

i hope you can do the video blog stuff and then teach me, ahha
you're good at computer things.also, it's crazy you're moving SO SOOOOON, Keep Blogging! i've updated lots, and will continue too.
and hope u do toooo
anyways,
see you soon, BEFORE YOU GO! ahh