Friday, August 1, 2008

R.I.P Beetle Juice

So I am on my lap top which is sitting on my lap and on a blanket even tho it is a million degrees out and also my power cord is not 100% well therefore I have to hold the cord a way for there to be power powering my computer and it is very unfortunate due to the fact I have to type with one hand and it is killing me but yet I am still wasting my time explaining this. So I have something to add to my last blog which was about my love of a man "Scott" and beards but I forgot one special person who has one sexy beard and this person who has given a home to such wonder is Sef from the band Your Favorite Enemies (the best band and people ever...I love you guys) Honestly who makes blogs about scooters (sorry i just read the example that you can label your posts.. but I guess if I was talking about Scott Scooter is a nickname for personal called Scott so it works I guess) So speaking of this Sef beard this is one bushy beard (Hot Fuzz reference) that suites and makes the man so I guess it just matters all on the person and the eye of the beholder. So just thought that I would add Sef to the beard list and a thumbs up to your wonder of a beard! Also Jeff from YFE has a beard but it is more of like a soul/sole patch (thanks Tila T-boos for that callage of that kind of beard) so I am not going to include that since it is not a full beard and if I talk about the soul/sole patch I will have to talk about the Go•T and then sideburns and muttonchops and then I will have to get into the the whole mustache names and things and I do like a nice mustache like Jesse F K (from dfa 1979) which is wonderful but then I will have to get into the whole stash categories like the Ned Flanders stash and the Italian skinny Mafia cool stash and the Hulk Hogan stash and the big ram horn type stash (which I was told is actually called Handle bar although many people thing that the Hulk Hogan is called handle bars) and the teen stash and the Charlie Chaplin stash which was made famous by another man who drove around in a Benz and played the harmonica. So I shall not get into all of the different beards and stashes.

OK so now we are on to my next topic for this lovely blog. At the moment I am sitting at home and watching Video on Trial and waiting for MIB2 to come on since MIB are my favourite movies and on Monday Peachtree TV. MIB was on and now today number 2 is on which is excellent but I don;t know what one I like more so I will get back to you on that but the movie comes on at 9 when I though t it came on at 8. OK so now onto the important part. This just in I like MIB one better than the second one it is just more put together the second one is good I like how the story line is and what not but I think that they were trying to make it more 'comedy' and it is just stupid bits that are not good. Oh and in case you were unaware MIB = Men In Black.

As you might see my title is called R.I.P Beetle Juice which was my good ol' friend and pet bug beetle that I found a mere 4 days ago that perished last night. This made me very sad because I had a large liking to him. So the other day when I found him he was on my shoulder just resting and I was like aw look at that cute little little beetle thing that is black and white striped (which is why I called him Beetle Juice) and he was a very lazy bug I thought that he was dead at first but he was not and he just sat on my shoulder for like 20 min resting but then he started to move around and go on my hands and what not so he did that for a whole but then I did not want to lose him or kill him so I put him on the table at which he got lazy again and sat there for another 20 min so I drew a picture of him on he was a wonderful pet and then he started to move around more and then I put him in my Finding Nemo pencil case to live and I talked to him. Then I put dirt and grass and a wet paper towel in there for him to have a habitat and oh he was just so wonderful. Then last night I brought him out and we were outside on the table and he was walking around and I was showing him to my mum and talking about him man she must have thought that I had lost it and i noticed that his back legs were all gimped out which made me very sad and before the other night when we first met that might have been the reason why he was so lazy. So then not to long after that I looked at him again and he went belly up and was dead and I was very very very very sad. Now I only have the memories we shared and the picture I drew of him and the pictures I took of him while he was living but they are not too good so I hope they look better on the computer. Oh and I still have the body but I don't know what to do with it. RIP Beetle Juice.

Oh and then yesterday when my brother (Grant) came into the house after his bike ride he had this mega ass huge mother bug on his neck and I first thought that it was a zipper pull on his biking shirt it was so large but it was a bug so I was all like GRANT there be a bug on your neck and then he was like GAHHHHHH get it off and he smacked it off and like ran off and me being the person that I am ran after it with a jar and captured it and then put pantie hoes over the covering so the bug could breath. It was the most craziest bug ever if you know what it is do tell, so it looked like this it looked like a bee like it had black and yellow stripes but it was really really skinny and like an inch long or more it was huge maybe an inch .5 any ways and it had giant wings and some long stinger thing that was sticking out like a cm. I also took pictures of it but again I don't know how well it will turn out. I also let it go free.

No comments: