Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Leah Miller Hurts My Heart

To everyone whom maybe reading this; which is most likely Jessica (I know you will be) and my latest recruit Trinh (Jin(i)).
So I know this has been a blog topic spoken about for a long time between you (Jessica) and me so I think that now is the time that I shall be blogging about this topic and subject, now I will not be making too much fun of her...well maybe. But I will not be making any videos of me pretending that I am Leah Miller. BLAHHHHHHH! Anyways so I named this title Leah Miller Hurt My Heart because she always says "That Hurts My Heart" which is complete non seance do to the fact that Leah Millher's heart if she has one is most likely very small, black, and possibley made of metal since I do believe that she is a ROBOT! Anyways on to more about Leah so yea she is a dittzy "blond" "woman" that jumps around and acts stupid and pretends that she is all that because she is on television and hits Matte Bable (the best man on this planet) and says that he is stupid and an idiot and what not, which is really really sad and if I had to work with that beside me and on national television I think that I might just kill myself. She also has no confidence in her self either since all she says is I am so clumsy I could never do that why should I do that and so on giggle giggle giggle. Well she is clumsy but when she says that it just like she puts it on. Although I have not seen Leah Miller on TV for a longgggggggg time I can say well maybe she has gotten better but I believe that she is so deep down into that there is no turning back. So I could probably go on and on about things that Leah Millher has done and everything about Leah Miller and what not but I shall leave it at that because you don't what to hear any more about Leah Miller except what I have to say now... in this next paragraph!!!!!

So I woke up this morn on a crisp winters day and was like what else do you do when you do not have school...go on the computer. So I checked my email which told me that I got a message from the Alexisonfire (the best band ever) (fuck my key board is falling apart) group that I am apart of on facebook. So I was like hells yea i am going to check that out. So I did and what more did it say but LEAH MILLER AND DALLAS GREEN GOT MARRIED!!! yes that is right my friends and devoted readers Leah Miller (Much Music VJ and SYTYCD Canada Host) and Dallas Green (back up singer of Alexisonfire and lead singer of City and Colour) got married on New Years Eve in Toronto, it is a sad day for fans every where. Now I am not a huge fan off Dallas and when I did figure out (which was way before everyone knew) in 2006 that they were dating I pretty much lost all respect for Dallas Green, why would a genuine man who is wonderful with his body full of tattoos and his big square glasses and his plaid flannel shirts and his folk and hard core punk roots, fall in love with Leah Miller and ask her to marry him!!?? The question is one that might never be solved. So you might be saying at the moment that well maybe Leah is not all like this maybe she just acts like that on camera well...NO! why would she want to degrade her self on television while she is humble and wonderful off it makes no seance. Also when I went to MOD to be in the audience and there was a chimerical break or a clip of something else or a music video on or when ever they were not on air Leah Miller had the most sour, i am the greatest person in the world, I am going to eat you now face on the whole time. But I guess that I shall say something nice to the brand new couple...

CONGRATS on the marriage!!!! Did your wedding dress involve wife beater? and when the marriage does fall through will you be the one announcing it on Much Music News?

On another note George Pettit from Alexisonfire lead singer will also be getting married which I am happy for him although I will not be the one marring him although I believe that I should be as long as you are marring someone that is not Leah Miller. I give you my wishes!

Also I hope that these wives do not break up the band and all of that jazz like I always say Music and Marriage don't belong.



>>"How is Married life treating you?"

>>"I cannot find my hair straightener and Dallas does not know how to hold a camera"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh..you little sad pathetic soul. obviously you havent looked in the mirror lately have you? you are obviously quite jealous of leah. that must be horrible for you. do you have a job?probably not, because you cant even spell. you probably never will. you are probably 15, and might not know what the word karma means..so go look it up in the dictionary. thats what will happen to you..it will come and get you. its sad that you have the time to write horrible things about someone youre so jealous of!

jessicaMichelle said...

lol giggle giggle giggle that was good.

holy bitchy response from anonymous

i can't believe they got married though, that's really just so sad. ick.