Saturday, October 18, 2008

I don't know what i am qriting

so tright notw it is 1:354 amm and i dont know hwath i am awritning right now but ia m not high i am olnly ssdrucnkkkk bbyutjjjjas ans yaou ffffcan seek i am om on fuck what is that work d something or other tod rive so it is good that i do not have a licecccnce but i guess that this blgo saysthat i am no longer stright ehdobge so that is fine with me because i am ghaveing a good old time with what i am qiteing write now but i put bottle caps on the cleing and i lv0e elvibve here writing now. thanks for reading this blgo bebcausee it is so important that you know what I am doing awaing ain collgeg e becuase it is so fun but i have to go to work at 9 in th emonring to make bominey innnnnn otrdrer to live like i do but so aafrear i ahave only beem a mootcher and mothcherede ovf alchole hafr=ve frotherm other personal and not havebont none but i am unablet obe acuase i am under hage and yea but other people are good enoght dto get me some :D my spellingi s so bad writeing now the comeputer willn ot even fix itno morn tatata for nowthanks fror iof reading my eyes are now clsoed and i am alone aiwhth hyekj OH SITH ITHOUGHT I LOST BY MBLOG

No comments: