Friday, June 20, 2008

Sarah's World

Ok I now know what a horrible speller I am due to the title of my last post which is called "My Fist Blog" instead of my "My First Blog" so I feel really bad and stupid so i thought that I would clear things up before too much damage was done since I don't think that any one has read my blogs yet therefore no one will think that I am not smart because I have now cleared that all up. Ok now onto the important stuff...
At the moment I am sitting here watching Wayne's World 2 CHA! Oh how I love the Wayne so much that I have a picture (that I retreaved from the inner case of the DVD the one with all the chapters listed on it now I am unable to read what chapter I am about to watch but that does not matter becuase I know all of the movie off by heart) any ways I have the picture mounted on my bedroom wall behind glass that is how much I love Wayne and Garth! Right now I am watching number 2 which is on Much Music yes they finnialy put on a good movie! I have to admit that I also love the 2nd on although I do not own it or have not seen it as much as i have seen number 1. That does not really matter though do to number 2 does not have the wonderful Queen car scean but it does have the wonderful YMCA scean. Thanks to growing up with the love of Wayne's World (this was not a new thing that I have jumped on to) I have known my whole life what I am going to do with my life and that is have it just like Wayne but pretty much with out the Cable Access TV Show and The cool slang but I will be like Wayne oh yes I will be like Wayne.

I will like to end this note with a Excellent and a SHAWING!


-Sarah Dee!!!!

No comments: